Not only are these super delicious and really addictive, but they also contain some ingredients that are found in my scrubs. But don’t worry, we didn’t actually use our scrubs for this recipe. Although we were tempted to!
So here it goes:
- 24 FRESH DATES, PITTED
- ½ CUP (80G) ALMONDS
- 2 TABLESPOON RICE MALT SYRUP
- 1 TABLESPOON COCONUT OIL, MELTED
- 1 TABLESPOON CRANBERRIES
- 2 TABLESPOONS RAW CACAO POWDER
- PINCH SEA SALT FLAKES
- ¼ CUP (20G) LSA
- ¼ CUP (20G) DESICCATED COCONUT, TOASTED
- Place the dates, almonds, cranberries, rice malt syrup, oil, cacao and salt in a food processor. Process for 2–3 minutes or until the nuts are finely chopped and the mixture comes together
- Roll 2 teaspoons of the mixture into balls.
- Roll half the balls in LSA and the other half in the desiccated coconut. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes 22.
Your Bae xx